Sunday, September 21, 2014

From Author ~ Larry Wilson





Excerpt from 
"Dark Shadows and Creepy Places"

 

The Thrill at the Hill

2012 Investigation at Ridge Cemetery
(Tower Hill, Illinois)


After we finished the SB-7 box session, I decided, I would move one of my audio recorders to a different part of the cemetery. While Bondsy, Sarah and Tunamelt, remained near the grave of the young man, I walked back toward the big oak tree in the center of the cemetery. Approximately twenty yards past the tree, there is a clearing where there are no headstones. For the longest time, I couldn’t figure out, why no one was buried in this spot, since it seemed to be the perfect location in the cemetery to bury someone. 

On one occasion, I spoke to one of the locals who live at Williamsburg Hill; and he told me that Native Americans are buried in this particular spot.  He told me that the Native Americans, used stones to cover the graves, and that over the years; soil caused by erosion had covered the stones.

Even before I knew that the Native Americans were buried in this spot, there seemed to be something unusual or different about this area of the cemetery. At times it is much cooler in this part of the cemetery than others, and occasionally I have had a feeling that someone is there, that I am being watched, even when I was alone.

After walking across the cemetery to where the Native Americans are buried, I placed the audio recorder near a grave marker, located just a couple of feet from the Native American graves. After I placed the recorder, I returned to the group to continue the investigation. Nothing unusual happened in this spot during the investigation, with the KISS FM radio team, but when I reviewed the audio from the recorder, I had recorded one of the coolest and in my opinion, one of the most pertinent pieces of evidence that offers validation of spirit activity, based on knowing that part of the heritage of the population of the graveyard is Native American.

When I reviewed my audio from the recorder, which I had placed near the graves of the Native Americans, I had recorded a very clear EVP. The EVP was not just you standard disembodied voice, but the voice sounded like Native American chanting. What I recorded phonetically sounds like “Ye-ya-he-he.” It is definitely some type of a chant or singing.

Its evidence like this that has kept me coming back over the years, evidence of what the supernatural has to offer! To me, when an audio recorder is placed next to the graves of Native Americans, and you record what sounds like Native American chanting or singing, it's hard to dispute that it evidence of the supernatural! There was no place nearby, where this chanting could have been coming from.

Earlier, I mentioned, how I wanted to try an experiment with the girls at the grave site of the young man! So after we finished with the box session, Sarah happened to be walking by the grave. I asked her to stop, and told her that I wanted to try something. I asked her to simply stand there and then tell me how she felt.  After a few moments, she said that she didn’t feel anything!

Then I asked Tunamelt, to stand next to the grave!  Immediately, she said. “I don’t know what it is, but I’m doing all I can do to keep from crying!” Bondsy in disbelief, looked at me and said, “No way!” You had to of told her!” “No I didn’t!” I responded. I hadn’t met Tuna until tonight and hadn’t said anything to either her or Sarah.

So why was Tuna affected by the grave like the other two ladies had been and Sarah not affected at all! Bondsy and I later talked about this, and I agreed with his assessment, that Sarah was so worried about what else might be out there lurking in the woods such as wild animals or someone looking for a seclude location to make a drug deal, that she wouldn’t have notice anything, anyway! 

Read this and more from Author Larry Wilson's latest book Dark Shadows and Creepy Places coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment