Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Anderson Cemetery

Excerpt from Chasing Shadows

 

 

About 45 minutes into the darkness of the evening, I was walking around the perimeter of the cemetery, in what I describe as being the triangulated area, located in the oldest part of the graveyard. I had earlier decided that from what I had read, if anything was going to happen, it would take place in this part of the cemetery. Stopping for a moment I scanned the area with my eyes. Suddenly, to my left, I heard footsteps. I felt someone or something walk past me. Whatever it was, was something that I could not see. I can best describe it as being similar to when you are walking down a side walk and someone passes by you. I could hear the movement, and could feel the breeze, caused by whatever it was that had just passed by. By the sound of the footsteps, I knew that it was now behind me, but I couldn’t see it. I sensed that it was there and had the feeling that someone was watching me. Acting as if I hadn’t heard anything I slowly turned around and took a photo with my digital camera. Reviewing the photo on the LCD screen I saw nothing unusual. Then, once again I heard the movement. It sounded like it was to my left and a little in front of me. Who or whatever it was, passed by me again, just like it had done before. I heard the footsteps just like the first time it had passed by me. It was behind me once again. Turning around, around I attempted to take another photo, but my battery power flashed low battery and the flash didn’t work. This puzzled me as I had just put in new batteries before I had arrived at the cemetery. I turned back around and froze, not moving at all, listening to see if I could hear the movement again, but was no movement at all. There was complete silence for a few moments. When I say complete silence it was an eerie silence, not even a branch was moving, no breeze, and no sounds at all. It was as they say dead silent.

I was standing very still, listening and facing the East. All of a sudden, someone or something, punched me directly in the middle of my back. The blow was so solid, that it caused me to lose my balance and fall forward.

To read about the rest of this adventure, as well as many other unusual occurrences that I have experienced while investigating the paranormal. You will want to read my book “Chasing Shadows” being re-edited and to be re-released soon by Huntzman Enterprises.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment